Vida Aquatica Dive Center Reservation Request
Plan Your Visit
You can design your dive experience with the help of our experts in one of two ways: by phone or via our online reservations request form.
By Phone: +52 (984) 803-2517
Online: Request Form
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of 50% is required to reserve dive tours and courses as well as snorkeling and fishing tours. Full payment is due 4 weeks before the start of the scheduled tour or course.
Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellations made more than 4 weeks prior to the first scheduled day of diving or other activity will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made 14 days before the first scheduled activity date will forfeit the deposit.
- No-shows or cancellations made 13 days or less of the first day of diving or other activity will not receive a refund.
- Cancellations due to illness or other medical conditions preventing the client from participating in scheduled activity: A written statement by a physician is requested in order to reschedule the tour without extra cost. If rescheduling is not possible, a full refund will be provided. If a dive package has already been started, the client is only responsible for the retail (non-package) price of the dives that have already been completed. For courses, the applicable rates are $200 per day for recreational levels and $300 per day for technical, sidemount, or overhead environment training.
Cancellation by Vida Aquatica/Alterations to Itineraries
- All activities are weather dependent and Vida Aquatica reserves the right in any circumstances to cancel the tour. If Vida Aquatica cannot provide the tour booked, we will return all deposits paid by the client or will offer the client an alternative tour. If the alternative tour is refused by the client, we reserve the right to deduct administrative costs resulting from such transactions.